About Bharat Serums and Vaccines Ltd
Bharat Serums And Vaccines Limited (BSV) is one of the fastest growing biopharmaceutical companies in India and has been ranked amongst the top 10 Indian biopharmaceutical companies. The Company, founded in 1971, is based in Mumbai, India and has over 900 employees.
BSV researches, develops, manufactures, and markets injectable biological, pharmaceutical, and biotech products. Its product portfolio comprises 25 brands which include plasma derivatives, monoclonals, fertility hormones, antifungals, anaesthetics, cardiovascular drugs and equine immunoglobulins / antitoxins. BSV provides its products to retail outlets and hospitals through distributors primarily in India and also internationally. In addition to its commercial operation, the Company has an extensive research and development platform working on the development of new drug delivery systems, biotechnology / recombinant therapeutics, and biological / equine products.
BSV currently has two private equity investors, Kotak Private Equity and Orbimed.
The highlights of this programme are:
- Bharat Serums and Vaccines Ltd employees register themselves as Corona Warriors
- Bharat Serums and Vaccines Ltd adopts the slum of Tata Nagar, Mumbai (approx. 600 families)
- Support to 1 family is Rs.1100 per month
- List of groceries, toiletries:
- 5 kilos Aata Rs.300/-
- 1.5 kilos Sugar Rs.60/-
- 1 litre Oil Rs.125/-
- 1 kilo Tea Rs.295/-
- 2 kilos Rice Rs.120/-
- 500 grams Tur Dal Rs.75/-
- 500 grams Masoor Dal Rs.65/-
- 2 Soap Rs.60/-
- TOTAL Rs. 1100/-
- Programme will be implemented by the Warriors of Wockhardt Foundation: in case Bharat Serums and Vaccines Ltd employees wish to take part they are welcome.
- Bharat Serums and Vaccines Ltd employees will raise money through their contacts, the money will be transferred to the Wockhardt Foundation payment gateway online.
- To ensure transparency a weekly list of beneficiaries will be provided by Wockhardt Foundation.
- The Warriors of Wockhardt Foundation will give their service free of cost as volunteers.
- Bills will be uploaded to ensure transparency.
Support for Indira Nagar Wagle Estate Slum adopted by BHARAT SERUMS AND VACCINES
Help raise funds to feed approx 2000 families.
Only ₹1100 Per Family
- 5 Kg Aata ₹ 300/-
- 1.5 Kg Sugar ₹ 60/-
- 1L Oil ₹ 125/-
- 1Kg Tea ₹ 295/-
- 2 Kg Rice ₹ 120/-
- 500 Gms Tur Dal ₹ 75/-
- 500 Gms Masoor Dal ₹ 65/-
- 2 Soaps ₹ 60/-
TOTAL ₹ 1100/-
TARGET: ₹ 44.00 Lakhs.