About Wockhardt Hospitals
Wockhardt Hospitals are one of the tertiary care, super speciality healthcare networks in India offering healthcare services. The chain of hospitals is owned by the parent company Wockhardt Hospitals Ltd. India’s 5th largest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare company with a presence in 20 countries across the globe. Wockhardt hospitals, originally called First hospitals and Heart Institute, were one of the early movers among corporate health-care chains in India. The company was established in 1989 and it started its first operations with a medical center in Kolkata, 1989 and a heart hospital in Bangalore two years later. Today the company has its presence across India with 9 multi-speciality hospital networks.
Wockhardt Hospitals was incorporated on 28 August 1991 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a public limited company. The Company was originally named First Hospitals and Heart Institute Limited. On 11 September 2000, the name was changed to Wockhardt Health Sciences Limited and subsequently on 19 October 2000 the name was changed to Wockhardt Hospitals Limited.
The highlights of this programme are:
- Wockhardt Hospitals employees register themselves as Corona Warriors
- Wockhardt Hospitals adopts the slum of Madanpura, Mumbai (approx. 400 families)
- Support to 1 family is Rs.1100 per month
- List of groceries, toiletries:
- 5 kilos Aata Rs.300/-
- 1.5 kilos Sugar Rs.60/-
- 1 litre Oil Rs.125/-
- 1 kilo Tea Rs.295/-
- 2 kilos Rice Rs.120/-
- 500 grams Tur Dal Rs.75/-
- 500 grams Masoor Dal Rs.65/-
- 2 Soap Rs.60/-
- TOTAL Rs. 1100/-
- Programme will be implemented by the Warriors of Wockhardt Foundation: in case Wockhardt Hospitals employees wish to take part they are welcome.
- Wockhardt Hospitals employees will raise money through their contacts, the money will be transferred to the Wockhardt Foundation payment gateway online.
- To ensure transparency a weekly list of beneficiaries will be provided by Wockhardt Foundation.
- The Warriors of Wockhardt Foundation will give their service free of cost as volunteers.
- Bills will be uploaded to ensure transparency.
Support for Madanpura Slum adopted by WOCKHARDT HOSPITALS
Help raise funds to feed approx 400 families.
Only ₹1100 Per Family
- 5 Kg Aata ₹ 300/-
- 1.5 Kg Sugar ₹ 60/-
- 1L Oil ₹ 125/-
- 1Kg Tea ₹ 295/-
- 2 Kg Rice ₹ 120/-
- 500 Gms Tur Dal ₹ 75/-
- 500 Gms Masoor Dal ₹ 65/-
- 2 Soaps ₹ 60/-
TOTAL ₹ 1100/-
Target Collection: ₹ 4.40 Lakhs.
Families: 400 (approx.)