Wockhardt is a global pharmaceutical and biotechnology organisation, providing affordable, high-quality medicines for a healthier world. It is India’s leading research-based global healthcare enterprise with relevance in the fields of Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and a chain of advanced Super Speciality Hospitals.
Wockhardt is a true Indian Multi-National Company with a multi-ethnic workforce of 8600 Wockhardt Associates from 21 different nationalities globally. It has 3 research centres and 12 manufacturing plants, with businesses ranging from the manufacture and marketing of Pharmaceutical and Bio-pharmaceutical formulations, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Vaccines.
New Wockhardt. New way of thinking.
Wockhardt is a business in transition. New and innovative business models are in motion to make the most of emerging opportunities. A new drive for growth today permeates every mind-set, process and techno-innovation within Wockhardt.
At Wockhardt, we are looking at new ways of thinking, new ways of working and new ways to touch people’s lives.
Building a new Wockhardt
Wockhardt’s Founder Chairman and Group CEO, Dr. Habil Khorakiwala says, “A decade ago, I saw a changing world that I believed would present us with large-scale future opportunities in the field of pharmaceuticals and biotechnology. We steered our business model to leverage our research capabilities in providing innovative solutions and by constantly upgrading our world-class manufacturing facilities. We ventured outside India systematically and positioned ourselves mainly in the European and the US markets, which currently generates over 76% of our revenues.”
The highlights of this programme are:
- Wockhardt employees register themselves as Corona Warriors
- Wockhardt adopts the slum of Bharat Nagar, Bandra (East), Mumbai (approx. 12000 families)
- Support to 1 family is Rs.1100 per month
- List of groceries, toiletries:
- 5 kilos Aata Rs.300/-
- 1.5 kilos Sugar Rs.60/-
- 1 litre Oil Rs.125/-
- 1 kilo Tea Rs.295/-
- 2 kilos Rice Rs.120/-
- 500 grams Tur Dal Rs.75/-
- 500 grams Masoor Dal Rs.65/-
- 2 Soap Rs.60/-
- TOTAL Rs. 1100/-
- Programme will be implemented by the Warriors of Wockhardt Foundation: in case Wockhardt Ltd employees wish to take part they are welcome.
- Wockhardt Ltd employees will raise money through their contacts, the money will be transferred to the Wockhardt Foundation payment gateway online.
- To ensure transparency a weekly list of beneficiaries will be provided by Wockhardt Foundation.
- The Warriors of Wockhardt Foundation will give their service free of cost as volunteers.
- Bills will be uploaded to ensure transparency.
Support for Bharat Nagar Slum adopted by WOCKHARDT LTD
Help raise funds to feed approx 12000 families.
Only ₹1100 Per Family
- 5 Kg Aata ₹ 300/-
- 1.5 Kg Sugar ₹ 60/-
- 1L Oil ₹ 125/-
- 1Kg Tea ₹ 295/-
- 2 Kg Rice ₹ 120/-
- 500 Gms Tur Dal ₹ 75/-
- 500 Gms Masoor Dal ₹ 65/-
- 2 Soaps ₹ 60/-
TOTAL ₹ 1100/-
Target Collection: ₹ 1.32 Crores.
Families: 12,000 (approx.)